1. How do I know if buying from you is safe?
We are a certified safe site by VISA and Mastercard. All of our credit card transactions are handled by PayGate. We don't store your credit card information on our site at all, thus making it 100% safe for you.
2. I don't have a credit card, or don't want to use my credit card for online purchases, what can I do?
We accept EFT and direct bank deposit as valid forms of payment. Our banking details are:
Company: Osirix CC T/A shopUSA.co.za
Acc Type: Current Account
Branch Code: 10100900
You do need to place an order with us through our website first. This will let us give you an order number to use as a reference on your transaction. Please note orders will not be processed until EFT funds reflect in our account. Email or Faxed proof of payments are not accepted. For further information please email our Billing Department via email billing@shopUSA.co.za
3. I see that your DVD's/console games are zoned for region 1. Can I still use them on my locally bought console/player?
A lot of modern DVD players can play DVDs irrespective of their region. It's best to check with the supplier of your DVD player before purchasing a DVD from us. With regards to console games, locally bought games will not work on imported consoles and visa versa.
4. Do your prices include VAT?
Our prices are all inclusive of VAT at 14%
5. What exactly do you mean by 'Working Days?
A working day is any day of the week from Monday to Friday.
6. I'm trying to decide between two products. Which is the better of the two?
We stock hundreds of various products on our site. Unfortunately, with so many products in listed, it's difficult to professionally advise you on which product to buy. The best is to do some online research before a purchase is made.
7. Do you charge a delivery fees?
We do charge a delivery fee for items. The reason why we don't display it is due to it being calculated partially by the total weight of your order and then the rest is determined by where it has to ship to in South Africa.
8. Can you ship directly to me or must I collect my order from the post office?
We will ship anywhere in South Africa, directly to your door or your place of work, whichever suits you. We also ship to farms, but this will increase the delivery fee. We will deliver to the Post Office Counter closest to the address provided should this be required. Collections can be made from our Cape Town offices once the order has been received from the supplier.
9. Can you tell me on which day I will receive my item?
Unfortunately we cannot give you an exact delivery date. This is due to items often being held up in customs, a factor which we have no control over. We do attempt to get your item to you as soon as it has cleared customs.
10. Do you have a specific item in stock?
With having so many items listed it is not possible to keep them all in stock, we do however at times keep fast moving items in stock. Items listed on our site as “in stock” are usually available for collection from our offices provided they have not sold out.
11. What guarantee do I have that you are going to delivery my order?
We offer a 100% guarantee we will deliver your order to you. If for some reason you don't receive your order, we will replace it at our cost.
12. Why are some of our prices much more expensive than the local stores?
Due to the fact that we import everything from the USA, some items that are available locally may be cheaper due to the high costs associated with importation. If a product is manufactured locally, it will certainly be cheaper to buy it from your local store rather than importing it.
13. I think you have a pricing mistake on one of your items, is this possible?
Sometimes our suppliers provide us with incorrect product information, this can drastically affect the pricing on a product. If you feel a product has been incorrectly priced, please send en email to enquiries@shopUSA.co.za with a link to the product.
14. My Item has a status 'In Customs'. It has been like this for a long time.
Customs reserves the right to detain any shipment for inspection for up to 20 working days. ShopUSA.co.za queries all detained shipments daily and has a team dedicated to releasing the shipments as soon as possible. While this is frustrating we will deal with this as a matter of urgency.
15. My item has arrived damaged or is not what I ordered.
We guarantee that your order will arrive at your door in perfect condition and will be what you ordered. If your order arrives damaged or is not what you ordered you have a 48 hour window period to contact us to arrange a return. If you contact us after the 48 hour window period you will not be able to return the product unless it is an incorrect item that was delivered. Be advised using or opening an item may void this returns policy.